The best way to make Outlook bigger depends on your individual needs and preferences. However, some tips on how to make Outlook bigger include increasing the font size, adjusting the column widths, and adding extra space between messages. By following these tips, you can make Outlook bigger and easier to read, making using the program more enjoyable and efficient.
Increase the size of the Outlook window
There are three main ways to increase the size of the Outlook window:
- Use the zoom feature.
- Adjust the text size.
- Alter the resolution of the screen.
- Use the zoom feature
The zoom feature can be found in the “View” tab. Simply click on the “Zoom” button and choose the desired zoom level.
- Change the font size
The font size can be changed in the “File” menu. Go to “Options” and then select “Mail.”
- Change the screen resolution
The screen resolution can be changed in the “Control Panel”. Go to “Appearance and Personalization” and then select “Display”. The required screen resolution may be selected from the “Resolution” drop-down menu.
Outlook text size adjustment
If you want the text in Outlook to be larger, you may alter the font size. In the “Font” dialog box, you can change the font size by selecting a different size from the “Size” drop-down menu. You can also make the text bold, italic, or underlined by selecting the appropriate options from the “Effect” drop-down menu.
Make Outlook items bigger
If you’re using Outlook on a computer with a high-resolution screen, you may find that items such as messages, contacts, and calendar entries are too small to read comfortably. Thankfully, Outlook makes it easy to make items bigger. Here’s how:
- Open Outlook and click the View tab.
- The drop-down menu allows you to select a zoom level. The default zoom level is 100%, but you can choose a larger or smaller zoom level if you prefer.
- To make all items bigger, check the All mailboxes box. If you only want to make items bigger in the current folder, leave this box unchecked.
In order to save your changes, click the OK button.
Make Outlook’s Reading Pane bigger
If you find the default font size in the Outlook reading pane too small, you can easily change it. Here’s how:
- Go to the menu and choose Options..
- Click on the Advanced tab in the Outlook Options dialog box.
- Under Advanced Options, select the Reading Pane option.
- Click OK to save your changes.
Make Outlook’s To-Do Bar bigger
If you’re anything like me, your to-do list is always growing. And, if you’re like me, you also like to keep that to-do list visible so you can see what needs to be done. But, the default size of the To-Do Bar in Outlook can be a little too small for some.
- In the Layout section, click on To-Do Bar and Options.
- In the To-Do Bar Options window, you’ll see a slider that you can use to adjust the size of the To-Do Bar. Move the slider to the right to make the To-Do Bar bigger or to the left to make it smaller.
- Once you’ve made your selection, click on OK to save your changes.
That’s all there is to it. Now, you can see your to-do list a little better.
To make your Outlook screen bigger or smaller, caution is needed so that you don’t make the text too small to read. Adjust the zoom level in Outlook by going to View > Zoom. If you wish to return the zoom level to its normal setting, click Ctrl + 0. You can also zoom in or out by using the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl + Plus or Ctrl + 0.